After a great first experience at 305 Fitness, I decided to take their Basics class so I could feel more comfortable in class.
The class is described:
The class was taught by the founder of 305, Sadie Kurzban. I have to say that I was expecting the class to be easier than the first class but actually I was sweating even more than the first time!
Sadie was a great teacher who was very honest about the difficulty of the class and that she her self learned to dance through fitness classes and had not been a dancer until later in her life.
This did make me feel better! Knowing Sadie had found her rhythm through fitness classes gave me the confidence to follow along and really get a grip on the moves.
I highly suggest taking the Basics class if you are interested in really learning the moves.
I may take one more Basics class to really cement the steps!

No comments:
Post a Comment